Monday 29 August 2022

On time, pick up and melt down

 

- I ignored the early morning alarm and overslept. Bunny and Honey got ready on time with their packed lunch. Phew!

- Akki stayed home as he was down with cold. We both went to pick him up from the school. Akki was sure that his little brother would be happy seeing us.

- It was a busy day and we couldn't get Bunny to a mall as he requested in the morning. He had a great melt down and I talked to him about how busy his father and I were all day and we would take him on the weekend. He later came to me while I was making dinner and said that I was correct and he could see the things his parents did for him all day. I told him that he was an understanding child and I was happy for that. Then he asked, 'OK, so when can we go to mall again?", after all, he is still a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment