Monday 8 June 2020

Karaoke, Cockroach and sleeping early

Singing cuppy cake song with Bunny as we like it. He loved our version and he is becoming an expert in making our own version of songs in his own words.

Catching a cockroach  in a jar which showed up unexpectedly and leaving it outside. It seemed like an adventure catching it. Kids were so keen to keep it as a pet, may be they inspired from Wall-E. But we had to let it go.

We all slept early last night without any of our usual silly funny talks. I was anxious as there was a new Covid-19 case at Honey's workplace and thinking about how risky the life became. I wanted to get up and watch something to ease up a bit but I overcame that thought and told myself to sleep and not worry just tonight. I am not sure at which thought I drifted to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment