Sunday 18 September 2011

Tremors, Visitor, We are here again!

I have come to record my own things again. Meanwhile busy with settling down further. Yes, I switched the job, I would love to say life is at a better level. Here are my three little things:

- While at the mall, we saw people rushing towards the exit. Thinking probably some terror attack, we asked the security guards. they told there were brief tremors in the area. Soon we found the exit too and munched on a fresh plate of panipuris. Yum!

- Our cousin's husband made a visit quite surprisingly this afternoon. This was my first time meet with him. He seemed to be fun loving and pleasant gentleman. While leaving I gave him the left over rasam, he said to me "This left over means a lot to me. I am going to have it after many years". If I would have known he was visiting, I could have planned for a proper south indian lunch.

- Heard Uncle was in town from Jeddah. So Honey and I went to meet him at his home. Fortunately everyone was there including uncle. He ordered home pizza with choco lava cake. Again yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment