Sunday 8 May 2011

Stuffy BreakFast, Groceries, Cold Coffee

To all the mothers out there, "A Very Happy Mother's Day". You guys rock all the time. Without you life will be empty absolutely. This is for both my mom n mom-in-law the two special people who remind me of the happiness to be a mother. I hope I will join you both next year to celebrate Mother's day.

- The Sunday morning started with a stuffy breakfast of red chick peas stew and wheat bread.

- Went out to buy some groceries. It took us so long and while loading our groceries inside the vehicle I accidentally broke two bottles of vinegar and soy sauce. Though I was in a rough mood, Honey said "It's okay. I observed it happens when you keep yourself hungry. Let's get back to home and have something." It was so sweet of him to think of me during that really frustrating experience.

- A chillaxing cold coffee after a long walk on a blistering evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment