Friday 29 April 2011

Tangled Complete!, A nap, Horn

- I had been trying to download the movie "Tangled". Though I started with good speeds, unfortunately my ISP screwed up the speed. So it got downloaded completely after 3 days.

- A light post afternoon nap took me into my dreamsland.  So nice to visit again!

- Honey has got loads of work @office. He is working for 14 hours a day. I was just thinking after making the dinner that "I am missing our evening walks.. Screw up your work!". Then I heard his horn honking outside. Such a relieving feeling!

2 comments:

  1. #1- My daughter highly recommended "Tangled" to me. I still need to see it!
    #3- I hope our husbands always know how happy we are to see them at the end of the day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1. Watching "Tangled" is such a pleasure to soul especially on weekend. I definitely second your daughter on that :).

    #3. I think they do feel so happy to be back at home. But don't admit it often coz of different set of hormones! What say dear?

    ReplyDelete